As much as I love sharing clothes, I also love sharing my beauty finds. That’s why at the end of every year I always like to do a review of my favorite beauty finds from the year. This year I bought a lot of repeats of my favorite beauty products, but I also made a few new purchases that I wanted to share today. I will also go through a couple of misses that I didn’t love at the end of the post.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Favorite Beauty Finds of 2021
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye- I love It Cosmetics beauty products and I had been wanting to try this concealer for a while. I decided to give it a go this year. I am happy to report that I really love this concealer. It’s a little thicker than the Tarte Shape Tape concealer that I have been using for a couple years now, but I love that it does a great job covering up imperfections while brightening. It also works great with my aging skin, so I highly recommend it to anyone 35 and up.
- Maelove Stargaze Enhanced Retinol Serum- I had heard of Maelove products until they contacted me this summer to do a post with them (HERE). I was so impressed with their products that I ended up ordering some more later in the year because I loved them so much! This retinol serum is one of my favorites of their products. I use a retinol serum every night and this one is perfect because it’s not overwhelming. It won’t cause breakouts and it’s great if you are new to retinol.
- Billie Razor- I have ignored the Billie ads on my Instagram for years, but I finally decided to try out a subscription. I ended up being really happy with my razor. It works great, I haven’t had any razor burn or cuts after using it. I also really appreciate the little magnet that you hang it on in your shower. The only downside is that I had to pause my subscription because I just don’t use my razors enough to continue to get a new set every 3 months.
- Maelove The Glow Maker Antioxidant serum– This is another Maelove product that I love so much. It’s a vitamin C serum and I use it every morning. I love that this serum absorbs so easily and it feels great on my skin.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer– This may be my favorite moisturizer of all time. I love it because I have oily skin and I often find some moisturizers to clog my pores or feel too heavy on my skin. This moisturizer is so lightweight and works perfectly with my oily skin. My husband has even been stealing it from me because he likes how lightweight it is. It is a bit of a splurge for me at $42 a bottle, but I did buy it on sale.
- Amazon Baimei Jade Roller & Gua Sha Set- I recently bought a jade roller from Amazon and I am loving it. It feels relaxing and I mostly use it to make sure that my serums get spread evenly around my face. It’s an extra step in my skincare routine, but I really enjoy it! The set I found was only $9.99.
- Wet n Wild Gel Eyeliner- I always wear eyeliner on my lower waterline, so I have been through a lot of different brands. What I have found is that the cheaper the eyeliner, the better. I was very impressed by this Wet n Wild eyeliner. My big pet peeve with eyeliner is when it clumps up in the corner of your eyes and I do not have that probable with this liner. It also stays on all day. Best of all it’s under $3!
- Hot Tools Signature Series Gold 1″ Curling Iron– My Conair curling iron of 10 years finally broke this year and I was in need of a new one. In college, one of my friends had a Hot Tools curling iron and I always liked using it. I figured that it was a good brand to go with, so I ended up finding it on sale at Walmart. It was marked down from $39.99 to $27.99. So far I am really liking it!
- Kylie Pressed Bronzing Powder– I needed a new bronzer in a lighter shade for winter and I wanted something nice, but not too expensive. After almost an hour of walking around Ulta and looking at different brands, I found this bronzer from Kylie Jenner’s cosmetic brand. I had heard great things about her makeup products so I decided to give it a try. The bronzer was $18, which I didn’t think was too bad of a price compared to my $30 Tarte bronzer. I really love this bronzer. The color (Kahki) is working great with my winter skin and the quality is also just what I was looking for.
- Colour Pop Super Shock Blush- I love Colour Pop makeup products. They are such great quality and so affordable. When I needed a new blush color I had to try out their super shock blush. It is the best blush that I have used in a very long time, and it’s only $8! It has a creamier feel, yet it goes on like a powder. I have been using it every day.
Beauty Product Misses or 2021