I had some Target coupons sent to me in the mail last week, so I was excited to use them. I had a coupon for $5 off $25, so I knew I was going to try to get as much as I could for $25. I was still on the hunt for a few more pieces from my fall wish list. I ended up buying 5 new pieces of clothes and only spending $18.86 after tax! I actually surprised myself, because I didn’t realize that I could use my Cartwheel app, with a coupon, on top of the clearance price.
Happy shopping everyone!
- Blazers- I love to layer and blazers are perfect for layering in the spring. They make the perfect lightweight jacket. I love how putting on a blazer can ready dress up a simple outfit and make it look polished. My favorite blazers that I have bought are from the LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl’s. I like to buy them on sale with a coupon or look for acute one on clearance.
- Colorful Statement Necklaces- If you follow my blog, you know I love colorful statement necklaces. I think that they are the perfect way to make a simple look pop with a little color. My favorite place to buy accessories like this is Charming Charlie.
- Denim Jackets- My denim jacket is my favorite right now and it’s perfect for layering in the spring with almost any outfit. I found mine a couple summers ago for a steal (read about it here), but denim is pretty popular, so it’s easy to find a cute jean jacket. Just keep your eyes open for great deals.
- Maxi Skirts- Long skirts are great in the spring. I like how comfortable they are. I find the best prices on maxi skirts at Ross and T.J. Maxx.
- White Pants- White is the perfect way to add a little spring into your look. This time of the year is always a great time to look for white pants. I found my pair of white jeans at Target in the clearance section for under $10. (read about it here)
- Colorful Hand Bag- I tend to wear a lot of neutral colors, that’s why I always like to carry a bright colored purse to add some color to my look. I’ve been using the coral Coach purse that I got as a gift last Christmas. Charming Charlie is a great place to find a colorful handbag for a decent price!
- Wedge Sandal- I love a wedge sandal as an alternative to a heal. I’ve been wearing my black strappy wedge sandals a lot this spring. I bought them at Target last summer for under $10.
|White Pants//Turquoise Necklace//Denim Jacket|
|Navy Blazer//Light Pink Necklace|
|Maxi Skirt//Denim Jacket//Turquoise Necklace|
|Denim Jacket//Coral Purse//Wedge Sandals|
|White Pants//Denim Jacket//Green Necklace|
|Grey Blazer//Coral Purse//Wedge Sandals|
I hope you like my looks and get some ideas on how to style your own spring look!
My last purchase was from Target and it came straight from my shopping list. I was looking for a pair of braided sandals to replace the white braided sandals that I bought at Target years ago. I ended up pretty much buying the same pair in the cognac color. I paid full price, but they were only $15.99, so I wasn’t sad about that. Target is one of my favorite places to buy shoes because their shoes are always affordable and they are made well for cheap shoes. I know that I will get plenty of use out of these sandals.
Whenever I get new clothes I love to put together new outfits and share them. So here are a couple looks I came up with.
Here are 2 outfits with my swing dress. The first look on the left is simple and perfect for the hot summer weather. On the right, I wore my wedge strappy sandals with my denim jacket to dress it up a bit more.
I hope you like my shopping finds. Hopefully, you can find some great spring deals too! Happy shopping!