Here are a few of my favorites from this week…
- My Navy Blazer from Target (similar)- I found this blazer at Target online back in the fall. It was $29.99, which is at the top of my price range, but it was something I had been wanting for a long time, plus I had a gift card. Since it’s been a bit chilly in Nevada, this blazer has been the perfect jacket to style up my casual outfits.
- My Coral Necklace from Charming Charlie (similar)- I found this necklace a week ago at Charming Charlie on clearance for $7.99. I just love a statement necklace! It can really dress up any outfit. As you will see, I’m kind of obsessed with this necklace.
- My coral leather Coach purse (similar)- I’m in love with my new purse! My aunt surprised me with a beautiful new coral Coach leather purse for Christmas this year. She knows how I have a love for Coach purses, and she also knows I won’t go buy one for myself, so she wanted to get me one. It’s the perfect size for traveling and the color goes great in the desert.
- My beige top from Kohl’s (Similar)- I found this top at Kohl’s in the clearance section for $6. It’s lightweight and perfect for the weather right now in Las Vegas. It’s light enough to layer under a blazer or just wear it on its own.
- My nude ballet flats (similar)- I found these on clearance at Target for $8.99. I’ve been looking for a new pair of flats for a while and these were the perfect price.